Moonlight by Lisa Kessler

10:31 PM Arianne 0 Comments


As you may or may not know, I'm a bookworm. I've decided to start sharing more books on this blog, although I do have a book blog solely dedicated to books. I'll keep the super racy books on that blog and share more reader friendly ones here ;)

Lisa Kessler is a great local author. She's known for her paranormal stories and her love of Disney. She's also one of my lovely clients. I love editing her books! Anyway, Moonlight is the first book in her Moon Series. I'm so behind the bandwagon, so I'm scrambling to catch up.

First off, this book was published by my favorite publisher: Entangled. They have the most amazing books.

Moonlight is about forbidden love and a search for someone's identity.

You see, werewolves and jaguars are enemies. Werewolves run in packs while jaguars are lone animals. Jaguar shifters are also assassins...

In this world, werewolves were always born as a set of twins and they were always male. In order to create a female wolf, a human had to be bitten by a male wolf. The same goes for jaguars...except Lana was born a jaguar. Hmm...

Adam was the alpha wolf's first son and by their rules, he was the next in line. But, when he realized that his mate was a jaguar, he was prepared to give everything up for her. Romantic, right? It would have been if Lana wasn't so righteous. She would rather put herself in danger than take Adam away from the pack. If that wasn't love, I don't know what is.



Chapter 42 really had me tearing up. It was so intense and badass at the same time. I probably should mention that I read some of the other books in the series prior to reading this one, but they were okay as a standalone. There wasn't a spoiler per se, but I did know that one of the tragedies in this book would happen because I had read one of the later books.

Anyway, if you want paranormal with a splash of romance and a pint of action, I would recommend you read this book. 

x Ayre

0 comments: