beauty

Youthful Face Scrub

9:21 PM Arianne 0 Comments


This is the secret to looking young for as long as possible...

Okay, that might have been a stretch, but this Pacifica Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub was amazing. Made of only natural ingredients, this face scrub had a subtle scent and really small beads. I purchased it because, although I had an exfoliating mask, I wanted a scrub with actual beads so that I felt like I was actually clearing away the dead skin on my face.

I try to use this product once a week, but as laziness would have it, I would use this twice a month. When I would use it, my face would become extremely soft. All the dead skin were scrubbed away and I was left with literally a youthful face, so smooth and soft.

One thing to always remember with this product is to make sure your face is damp. I made a mistake when I first used it and scrubbed my face so good while it was dry. This would cause irritation for a few days, so please, make sure you wet your face before applying this scrub.

Overall, this had been the best scrub I had ever used in my life. I highly recommend it! Let's all join the youthful beauty club with this product as our mascot.

x Ayre

0 comments: