life

What I Love About Autumn

9:21 PM Arianne 2 Comments

Photo credit: JD

I haven't always been a festive person. I still don't think I am now, but this year, I decided to decorate my room for the sake of my videos. Wow, I never knew I'd be so happy with it!

COLORS
More than anything, I love the colors of autumn. I don't really know why, but the oranges and browns somehow makes me feel cozy. I also love that unlike spring or summer, the colors aren't overly bright. Autumnal colors are just right.

CRISP AIR
It's not too cold, and it's not too hot. Perfect weather, basically. I love smelling the clean, crisp air in the morning and even at night.

SWEATER WEATHER
Aside from the fact that I'm still struggling to exercise regularly, I love the coziness of sweaters. I actually just bought a new one that I featured in today's YouTube video, and it was the coziest sweater I've ever owned. It was so soft and so comfortable. It looked thin, but it was actually quite warm and comforting.

CANDLES
I haven't lived in a place where I was allowed to light candles until now. And oh my, I'm so glad. I am not a big fan of eating pumpkin-flavored foods, but I absolutely love pumpkin-scented candles! I love the warm and spicy aroma that it gives my room. I just feel extra cozy because of it.

YOUTUBERS
I love watching really festive youtubers get excited about the season. So, even though I'm just starting to make an effort, I love living vicariously through them. Ahem, Zoella, ahem. :)



I'd love to know in the comments what you love about autumn!

x Ayre

2 comments: